KEYNOTE SPEAKER - Contact Pamela to present at your next conference. Her interesting, creative, and interactive presentations engage and inspire. Evaluations of Pamela's education and training programs typically have yielded the following types of comments: "Excellent", "Just want I needed", "Very knowledgeable", and much more!
WORKSHOP PRESENTER - Pamela has provided numerous trainings and lead workshops throughout the world. She is animated and thorough, bringing participants and trainees along a path to a true understanding of the issues on which she presents.
TRAINER - Pamela has been conducting trainings for many years, and is a sought after trainer and presenter.
Examples of Upcoming/Prior Speaking Engagements
- Joining Together in a Global Movement toward the Prevention and Mitigation of Child Sexual Abuse and Trafficking: Developing and Maintaining Partnerships and Enhancements of Collaboration, Global SAFE Conference on Human Trafficking, September/2018.
- Developing and Rolling Out a Comprehensive International Education and Training Model for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Sexual Abuse with Governments and Others (the “Cypurs Model”). SNAP Conference, Arlington, VA, August, 2017.
- Developing a Comprehensive CSA Prevention and Mitigation Program. House of Commons, Parliament, London, UK, July, 2016.
- Child Sexual Abuse, Policy, Judicial Action. Judicial Council of California - 2008 Juvenile Law Institute Conference, Long Beach, CA. Pine, P. 2006.
- Stop the Silence-The Need for Social, Policy, and Legal Action Regarding Child Sexual Abuse. Cornell Institute of Public Affairs, Cornell University, September, 2006.
- Training Series: Two-Day Training on CSA for All Public School Psychologists and Counselors in Cyprus, January 2017
- CSA and Trafficking Basics - A Program for Prince George's Co. Maryland Nurses, June 2016
- Increasing Knowledge, Sensitivity and Success in Prevention of and Healing from Child Sexual Abuse (CSA); training for high-level Ministry of Education and Culture personnel, teachers, and NGOs, Dec. 2014.
Training for Police on CSA Prevention and Mitigation, Zambia, 2008.
- Art as Advocacy - Using Theater, Film, Art, Media to Raise Awareness and Catalyze Action on CSA. PacWIN Conference, Hawaii, 2015.
- Youth-Advocacy NGO Workshop for grantees working with youth-oriented programs under the Public Action for Water, Energy and Environment Project (PAP), with ECODIT LLC in Amman, Jordan, funded by USAID. The focus was to improve the impact of youth advocacy (outreach, social media, marketing) programs. Amman, Jordan, 2014.
- Showcasing the Best of Public Relations Research: Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) International Conference. (The CSA research and paper by Bei Ling Sha and Pamela Pine won first prize.) Panel Chairs: Tina Carroll and Don Stacks, both of the University of Miami, 2005.